Monday, July 31, 2017

CoBloWriMo!!!

August is Costume Blogging Writing Month! The challenge: write (and publish!) one blog post every day for a month. The entire challenge is pretty interpretable, but I want to push myself to get as much published as possible, because I have a lot already written out.

I love writing on this blog, but I seem to have a disconnect when it comes to actually publishing a lot of stuff. I'll be taking a road trip at the end of the month, so I will hopefully be publishing every day, barring that weekend.

There are a list of writing prompts for each day....I will try and follow them, but I have a couple things that I want to write about that may not work out. Oh well, the idea is to WRITE....and they are merely prompts.

If you are interested in joining, head over to the CoBloWriMo Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CoBloWriMo/

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun idea, and I love all the prompts! I'm too busy this month to participate, but I want to next time.

    ReplyDelete